When someone visits this website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. If you do not want a cookie you can set your browser to deny it.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
Google Analytics Cookies
- Utmz: Tracks where the visitor came from e.g. search engine or referring page or keyword.
- Utma: Tracks each users number of visits, first visit, last visit.
- Utmb and Utmc: Track when a visit starts and ends.
Cookies for Interactive Features
- App_LGD_Cookie: Monitors whether accessing a page via mobile device (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, etc...). It will remember if the user accessing via mobile device and will display the mobile optimised website.
- ASP.Net_sessionID: This authentication cookie is used to understand that the user has logged in to an interactive area of the website.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.